The Kingdom of Copper by S. A. Chakraborty
- 5/5 stars
- S. A. Chakraborty did it again
- I don’t really know what else to say. this was incredible
- even better than the city of brass?
- get on reading this series
The Birds, the Bees, and You and Me by Olivia Hinebaugh
- 4/5 stars
- the inclusive sex positive ya about friends starting a sex ed revolution at their high school
- it was so good. I loved this
- and look at those ace flags on the cover!
Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- 3.5/5 stars
- I didn’t enjoy this as much as reign of the fallen
- it’s still good, the plot is good
- and I appreciate that we get the sapphic version of a ya sex scene
- but there was so much pairing up of people and just, not everyone has to end up together, you know?
Hope you’re having a great day!